Personal data processing policy pursuant to articles 13-14 of EU reg. 2016/679
Data Subjects: Web Users.
in its capacity as Data Controller, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as 'GDPR
'), hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation envisages the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and that such processing shall be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the above-mentioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing: your data will also be used for the following purposes necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the controller:
- technical intervention functional to the site;
- marketing and advertising;
- evolved browsing or management of customised content;
- statistics and analysis of browsing and users.
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by computer, using software systems managed by third parties;
Every process takes place in accordance with the procedures set out in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and through the implementation of the appropriate security measures envisaged.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorised by the Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- maintenance operators and hardware and internal software service providers;
- marketing department.
Your data may be communicated to external subjects for the correct management of the relationship and particularly to the following categories of addressees, including all the duly appointed Processors:
- DoubleClick: Advertising service, Advertising target, Analytics/Measurement, Content customisation, Optimisation;
- Facebook Social Graph: Advertising service, Advertising target, Content customisation;
- Facebook Social Plugins: Advertising service, Advertising target, Content customisation;
- Google Analytics: Advertising target, Analytics/Measurement, Optimisation;
- Pinterest: Advertising service, Advertising target, Analytics/Measurement, Content customisation, Optimisation;
- Twitter: Advertising target, Analytics/Measurement, Content customisation;
- YouTube: Advertising service, Advertising target, Analytics/Measurement, Content customisation, Optimisation.
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, within the limits of their being related to the above purposes, to the following states:
Data storage period.
- EU countries;
- your personal data may also be transferred abroad, within the limits of the above purposes, in states certified as "secure" and in the U.S.A. under the "Privacy Shield” agreement. Any transfer abroad to non-EU non-certified countries can only take place with your express consent.
Please note that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR
, the storage period applicable to your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided.
As browsers - and often different versions of the same browser - may differ significantly from each other, if you prefer to act independently using your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in the help section of your browser. For an overview of how to use the most common browsers, please visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk
Advertising companies also allow you to block the reception of targeted ads, if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but it does stop the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and details on options, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/
the Data Controller, in compliance with the Law, is ALIVA S.r.l.
(Via Bellaria, 40 , 47030 San Mauro Pascoli (FC); email:email@example.com
; telephone: +390541815811; VAT no.: 04578750400) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and you can, in general, exercise all the rights envisaged by Articles. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Data subject rights
The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form, and may also complain to the Supervisory Authority.
The party concerned has the right to obtain details about:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the help of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may learn about them as representatives designated in the territory of the State, processors or appointed persons.
The party concerned has the right to obtain:
- the update, rectification or, where pertinent, the integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blockage of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations indicated under letters a) and b) have been notified, along with their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data have been communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort in relation to the right that is to be protected;
- data portability.
The Party concerned has the right to object to, either entirely or partly:
for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials, direct selling or the performance of market research or commercial communication surveys.